The Lexington side of Lake Murray beach and recreation area is opening for the season at 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 5 It will be open until September 4. The park is on N. Lake Drive in Lexington, near where Corley Mill Road and N. Lake Drive meet. Dominion Energy operates the park.
Here’s what you need to know before you go:
- 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. on weekdays
- 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. on weekends
- $5 Cars & Trucks
- $5 Motorcycles
- $5 Passenger Vans
- Season passes may be purchased at the park for $50 per car.
- Amenities: Picnic Facilities, Swimming*, Restrooms
- Alcoholic Beverages and Pets are prohibited.
- *No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk*