Lexington County designated to receive federal assistance
Assistance can include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programs to help individuals and business owners recover from the effects of the flooding.
To apply for federal assistance, visitDisasterAssistance.gov or call 800-621-3362.
Documents and materials needed to begin the application process:
• Social Security number
• Current and pre-disaster address
• A telephone number where you can be contacted
• Insurance information
• Total household annual income
• A routing and account number from your bank (only necessary if you want to have disaster assistance funds transferred directly into your bank account).
• A description of your losses that were caused by the disaster