Lexington 2 Adult Education offering no-cost GED Bootcamp
Lexington Two’s adult education program is offering opportunities this spring to earn a GED in a month or less — at no cost.
Two accelerated bootcamp options are scheduled:
- GED Bootcamp I runs May 10-28. The deadline to register is April 29.
- GED Bootcamp II runs June 1-18. The deadline to register is May 21.
To qualify for the free GED Bootcamp programs, participants:
- Must have a qualifying TABE reading and/or math score
- Must score a Silver or higher on WIN
- Must be committed to attending the entire 18 days, with no tardies and no absences
- Must make a 150 or higher on GED Ready for GED scholarship
Both bootcamp sessions, presented by the Lexington 2 and 4 Adult Education Program, will be held at the Lexington Two Community Education Center, 114 Hook Ave., West Columbia.
To register or for more information, call (803) 739-4048.